If you are experiencing progressive hair loss due to pattern baldness or thin, frail hair, NeoGraft® restoration may be the natural-looking treatment you’ve been waiting for to boost your confidence. Whether you’re a man or a woman, this hair restoration treatment can give you the lasting look that you’ve been waiting for to regain happiness with your hair.
Hair Restoration withNeoGraft®
NeoGraft® is a minimally invasive hair restoration procedure that helps to thicken their hair and cover bald spots. This procedure transplants hair follicles from one area of the scalp to another with little to no discomfort. Along with a quick and easy recovery process, NeoGraft® results can be noticed within a few months without the scarring inflicted by other hair restoration procedures.
Benefits of NeoGraft®
Using an automated handheld device attached to this innovative hair restoration technology, NeoGraft® harvests individual hair follicles from the back of the scalp and relocates them to a thinning or balding area.
Benefits of NeoGraft®:
- No wound damage to the scalp
- Scarring is avoided
- Follicle implantation is quicker
- Hair is not thinned from the source area
Other advantages of NeoGraft® over traditional hair restoration treatments include:
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced hair follicle damage
- Fewer complications
- Less downtime post-procedure
NeoGraft® Procedure Basics
Men and women experiencing mild to moderate hair thinning or loss are ideal candidates for NeoGraft® if they are in good health and have quality hair follicles in the back of their head for sourcing new hair growth.
To ensure your comfort during the hair restoration procedure, an anesthetic is administered.
The procedure entails:
- The transplant area for follicles is shaved
- Local anesthesia is administered to numb the transplant area
- A special wand is used to extract hair follicles one-by-one
- Extracted hair follicles are placed in a new location on the scalp to thrive and grow
- Dressing is applied to the extraction and implant areas for healing purposes
Because this treatment is minimally invasive, you should be able to resume your normal activities after this procedure. You should see improved, thicker, more healthy hair growth within a few months.
You May Be a Good Candidate for NeoGraft® Hair Restoration
Schedule your NeoGraft® hair restoration consultation at one of our three Old Town Med Spa locations in Chicago, IL.